If you have a small food business which is already endorsing the Slow Food ethos or if you have a business and simply wish to support our cause and charitable programs, then the Supporters’ Scheme is the right thing for you!
Through the Supporters’ Scheme we connect with other organisations that share our philosophy and integrate them into the Slow Food network. more than 100 businesses across the city have already decided to join us!
- The opportunity to join and host local events with our local groups around the country.
- A personalised page on our website with the profile of your business and links to your website and social media.
- Slow Food Supporters Logo for your website and Supporters’ Scheme window sticker for your premises.
- Being associated with a non profit organisation whose ethics, passion and professionalism are recognised by many in and outside of the food industry.
- The opportunity to attend to both national events (such as Slow Food Week, ) and international events (Terra Madre, Salone del Gusto).
- Receive our newsletter with news about our events, Chefs interviews, upcoming opportunities, campaigns and initiatives throughout the country.
Your donations help our charitable programs and more widely the Slow Food movement across the world, including projects in the third world. Please fill out this application form and return it to our office together with the payment.
The annual contribution can be paid via PAYPAL or by cheque.
Submit your interest in the form and we will be on touch with you shortly, after our phone interview, you will receive invoice and instructions to be part of our Movement.
Small Business 1 – 5 Employees – $125
Medium Business 6 – 15 Employees – $200
Larger Business 16 – 25 Employees – $350
For further information on possible partnerships, or in case of any other questions, please get in touch at email@example.com